Do I Need New Buttons?



The children's kitchen apron I designed is nearly done. I have been sewing the buttons on the straps today, but have now begun to question my button choice. Below you can see the cute shiny blue buttons I chose. The slip nicely into the button loops I made, making the apron easy for a child to put on.






Unfortunately, part of my design was to market the apron as reversible. This necessitates putting buttons on both sides of the straps. The buttons I chose have shanks and having them back to back makes them very clunky.



So the question is, should I go out and try to find replacement buttons that will fit the loops already made, or should I scrap the reversible idea? I am leaning toward finding new buttons, but I don't know if I have time before Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts