Last Post was December 21?? You are kidding me!

I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I have been sewing, but it has been ridiculously difficult for me to get blogging again. Aaack.

Mostly I have been sewing for the kids. Fleece nightgowns for the girls and a PJ set for Peter. That one merits its own post because I made the pants on the bias and tried flat-fell seams!

I have also been doing a little sewing for pay. That's pretty fun, too. I thought I wouldn't enjoy it, but it's been fine. There will be more of that as well. I finally received some fabric I ordered ages ago. Either they shipped it via pack mule or the folks at the border all decided to play dress-up with it.

Currently I am working on a dress for Lucy. I finally found a drop waist jumper pattern that is nearly like the one she has that is getting to be too short (unless we travel back in time to the '60s). I'm making it out of wool plaid. I also started the corset-belt from the June 2009 Burda. But it is still in pieces.

I was going to try to sew down my fabric collection, but I mostly managed to accumulate more. LOL I should definitely do a post on my fabric acquisitions and the plans for the fabrics.

So there's lots to blog about. I just need to schedule some time every week to do so! Bear with me, friends.

Comments

Popular Posts