45 Minutes Per Day; Sept 28 - Oct 2

Back on track!

Monday - cut more checkers (it's noisy work - I need earplugs and new safety glasses)
Tuesday - made binding for the checkerboards. I made a mistake in making the continuous binding and managed to make straight-grain binding rather than bias. This is fine since I am working with right angles, but it won't wear as well as bias would. I still have another meter of fabric to make into binding but this one will turn out bias.
Wednesday - I knew Friday was going to be different, so I took more time and hemmed 3 handkerchiefs and almost completed an entire checkerboard.


Thursday - finished the checkerboard, cut the rest of the backpack strap fabric, and cut 20 sets of webbing pieces and melted the ends.
Friday - nada

Comments

Popular Posts