Still Photoless Update

Hello all!

I have a sewing area set up now and spent a good chunk of Wednesday working on a fleece blazer. I also traced out a Jalie top to try out, but then discovered that I did not have enough knit fabric left over - so a trip to the fabric store is in order. Bummer. (I mean, twist my arm, right?)

Someday soon I need to investigate digital cameras. We have got to get a new one.

Tonight I tried to watch the season opener of Project Runway, but Lifetime is not available on our housemates' cable company (I'm not all that certain that Lifetime is even available in Canada). I sent a message to the folks at Lifetime to see what they have to say about the matter. But I was seriously disappointed. My housemates have something like 600 channels, but no Lifetime. Boo.

Comments

Popular Posts