Sewing Hiatus. More or Less.

Hey friends,

We just got back from camping and I am facing the reality of my life this summer. I'm going to have to take a break from sewing pretty soon. We are moving in a few weeks and the focus of my energy needs to be there.

However, tomorrow (assuming everyone is well - as I am sick again today) I will be taking Peter to the fabric store to pick out fabric for this hoodie. I know those hoodies are modeled by females, but Peter is 6 so his body is pretty much the same shape as most other kids his age, regardless of gender. I also feel confident that I can change the shape of the garment if it is too fitted/girly.

I may also pick up fabric for a blazer made of sweatshirting for me. The pattern is from the June Burda magazine, but it doesn't seem to be listed in their archives.

Comments

Popular Posts