Too Hyped up for Bed

Hooray! Today I went to the Central Library with the girls and found Fit for Real People on the shelves! When I had looked online for it a few days ago it was lost or something, so I didn't expect to find it. I have given it a cursory once over today and now I must purchase the book. This is a must-have for my shelves.
I'm so excited about it that I made David sit down and listen politely to me give him an overview. He's a good man.

Also, Pattern Review is having a PR Weekend in Portland, Oregon in May and I am going! Registration costs $80 for the entire weekend and I can stay at my Dad's house (probably - still to be confirmed) and we have enough points on our credit card for a free flight! I will be bringing an empty bag for fabric purchases! And now I must really get one or two of those dresses sewn so that I have some fun things to wear!

Also, as I was cruising through my sewing blogs list, I was drawn in by Betsy Johnson's spring '09 collection linked by Trena at Slapdash Sewist. I love this particular dress. I also just love that Betsy Johnson is not afraid of colour.

OK, maybe I can sleep now.

Oh dear, I didn't turn the computer off in time... I've just found instructions for making your own dress form! (Here and here.)

Comments

doris sander said…
woohoo! party in oregon! so excited for you! :D

Popular Posts