The Apron

Well, it's not a wadder, but I'm not thrilled with how my apron turned out. It just makes me feel ever so W I D E . But it is comfortable and it will stay put on my chest (most aprons shift around annoyingly). The purple vegetables side turned out better than the marbles side. I wasn't as careful as I should have been with gathering the bodice, marking the centers, etc. and it shows if you look at the bodice on the marbles side head on.




I will wear this in the kitchen - of course the funny thing is that we are going to order pizza tonight I just can't quite manage to think about cooking.

Comments

doris sander said…
wow that was fast!!! still lovin' those purple veggies. :D
Now that I see the pictures, I think it doesn't look so bad after all.
Meredith said…
Sarah I was wondering when I was going to stumble on some of your sewing projects! I made 6 of these aprons last year and I LOVE THEM. Maybe it is the pear shaped girl that I am but anything a-line is flattering on me. I made mine in an apple green/white on one side, apple green/brown on the reverse. I made them for all my sister in laws and mother in law last year for Christmas.

Popular Posts