A Brief Autobiography

I am a white female born in Portland, Oregon. In my early twenties I lived in Durham, North Carolina, where I met and married my husband. I have a degree in Elementary Education which I have yet to use professionally. We moved to Vancouver, British Columbia about four years ago, so he could attend grad school and have since decided to make this place our home.

I live in an intentional community house on Vancouver's east side in a very pedestrian neighbourhood. I live two doors from my church.

My husband and I have two children: our son is three and a half, our daughter is twenty months. We are expecting our third child at the end of March or beginning of April.

I had a nap today in the late afternoon and then drank hot chocolate late this evening and now I am unable to sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts